The Publications Unit was set up in August 1989 to co-ordinate all the work relating to printing of LARRDIS publications, distribution and maintenance of stock of publications, updating/revision of Information Folders of national leaders whose portraits adorn the Central Hall and departed ex-Speakers’ of the Lok Sabha.The Publications Unit acts as a repository for Lok Sabha Publications.
· Maintenance of stock of publications, attending demands for publications from various Branches of LS/RS, Institutions, Organizations, etc.
· Updating the Stock Register of LSS/LARRDIS periodicals/publications received from time to time.
· Providing stock position of various publications to the concerned branches so as to enable them to make decision regarding print order of the same.
· Updating/revision of Information Folders of national leaders whose portraits adorn the Central Hall and former Speakers of the Lok Sabha and distribute the same.
· Liaisoning with concerned sections of the LARRDIS, Printing Branch, Rota Print, Bindery Section and ‘D’ Branch for timely publication/distribution of all LARRDIS publications.